Getting rid of the "BE THE BOSS OF YOUR INBOX"?

tlcmd

Microsoft has changed the logon page for outlook and Hotmail and it now contains a "BE THE BOSS OF YOUR INBOX."

My question: how can I get rid of this on my Outlook login page?

Thanks for advice, suggestions and help.

tlcmd

Thanks for the replies. My reply was delayed as I am an avid ACC Basketball fan and the 1st 2 games today were at noon and 2PM.

Here is the url of Outlook's sign in page with the Outloo.com box on the left side of the page I wish to get rid of.

Thanks for any help.

https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&ct=1397124936&rver=6.1.6206.0&sa=1&ntprob=-1&wp=MBI_SSL_SHARED&wreply=https:%2F%2Fmail.live.com%2F%3Fowa%3D1%26owasuffix%3Dowa%252f&id=64855&snsc=1&cbcxt=mail

The link still doesn't work for me... It is probably because my Live account isn't a traditional one... I don't think I have email associated with it.

If you could take a screenshot and upload it to an image hosting site like Photobucket or Imgur, it may help others who do not have an email there come up with some ideas.

For example, if it is just an image, some browsers (or add-ons) allow you to block single images.

Thanks, I'll have to figure out how to snapshot the page as I am running Linux Mint Debian Edition about 99% of the time. I do have a dual boot with Windows 8.1 which I just booted to to get the Windows updates. The next time I boot to Windows, I'll see if this is a problem there.

I appreciate the help.

tlcmd