Cant uninstall StartIsBack

Uviation

Have you tried restarting Windows yet? And may I know the reason why you uninstalled StartIsBack? It's a cool program made by a cool person and being used by a lot of cool guys!

Have you tried restarting Windows yet? And may I know the reason why you uninstalled StartIsBack? It's a cool program made by a cool person and being used by a lot of cool guys!

I've retsarted twice, because the trial thing bugs me, and I got bored of the program a few hours I got it and was to lazy to uninstall, After every boot up, it says I have to purchase a membership which I'm not intrsted in.

It seems to me that you aren't talking about StartIsBack at all! The trial time is 30 days so it couldn't ask you to buy a license (if that's what you meant) just after a couple of hours you tried it.

How about installing it again and properly uninstalling it afterwards? 

It seems to me that you aren't talking about StartIsBack at all! The trial time is 30 days so it couldn't ask you to buy a license (if that's what you meant) just after a couple of hours you tried it.

How about installing it again and properly uninstalling it afterwards? 

I meant that, I installed it, got bored of it, uninstalled it 30 days later, came the trial messages. I get an error when I try to install it.

Sorry, I know nothing about this error! I only know StartIsBack is installed in this location:

C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\Local\

Delete folder StartIsBack if you find it there. 

Glad that this thread was moved here so you will get more help from the others. Maybe from Tihiy himself!

Sorry, I know nothing about this error! I only know StartIsBack is installed in this location:

C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\Local\

Delete folder StartIsBack if you find it there. 

Glad that this thread was moved here so you will get more help from the others. Maybe from Tihiy himself!

Maybe, when I try to delete it ''The action can't be completed because the folder or a file is open in another program'' I look at TaskManager I cant find any task called StartIsBack