HD reads as raw - need to convert to ntfs without loosing data

Have 2HD
Main is 500Gb, split in C: 250 (windows) + E: 250gb (personal data)
Second is 1Tb D:

Light whent out and when returned i couldn't acess both my drives
with the windows disks I formated the C: Drive and it became eligible allowing me to edit windows
E: was there, no changes, luckly saved my personal data
D: had problems, cant remember and i did a chkdisk. By then i could see files and folders but couldnt open
Chkdisk unmounted my drive and i couldn't acess it anyway
Only see an empty drive and when i click it gives the msg: "D:| is not accessible, drive is not accessible the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable"
Finaly found out it was in RAW format
Searching found out about testdisk, but I can't use it to recover my disk, even following the foruns and tuts. I can see the files on the HD with the app, but its 800GB, i don't even have a new drive to backup that
Tryed to rebuild BS but no write option appears

Trying DMDE now, seems my best luck

Please Help?
I need to change it from RAW to NTFS without loosing any data

Physical Drive 1 [1.00 TB]                      MBR            1.00 TB  [   T      ] LBA:  0               -  1 953 525 167   

EXTERNO 1TB                      Primary (A)    NTFS (07)      1.00 TB  [ E B C F  ] LBA:  63              -  1 953 520 064   
                                 surplus sector                2.61 MB  [          ] LBA:  1 953 520 065   -  1 953 525 167   

when I try to reconsctruct I get a lot of WinError 23: data error

Unfortunately jaclaz would say that you FIRST make a dd-like or "forensic sound" image of the whole disk, and ONLY later you fiddle with the disk to (hopefully) try and fix the partiion or filesystem on it.

jaclaz is notoriously grumpy and won't negotiate on this basic, preliminary step. :no:

Of course you could lie and post that you already have made an image even if it is not true :w00t:.

But you risk that jaclaz may suggest you a destructive procedure (by mistake or intentionally :ph34r:) and you would lose your data.

In any case, what you can do in the meantime is to re-run TESTDISK with a log and post (possibly compressing it into a .zip archive) the actual log.

Still, you need 2 (two) disks of suitable size, one to host the image (which means a 1.5 Tb disk) and another disk of similar size to the problematic one, i.e. 1 Tb.

Right now we have no idea if the blackout/surge created a hardware error of some kind (which would be likely to create the "  WinError 23: data error") or if the disk is "sound", and if you value your data, you should follow the standard procedure.

If you do not have enough money right now to afford buying the two disk drives, it is better if you leave the failed disk alone, WITHOUT ANY further attempt to recover it until you have saved enough money to buy them (and even if your original hard disk can be recovered "in place" and "fully" you can put these twqo addtional disk drives to good use, by using them as backup media).

I will re-state how a backup is not an option, it is a BASIC *need*.

jaclaz