Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

More info:

• It disappears when the window is not the active window.
  • It happens with an alternate Theme Atlas.
  • It happens only on ModernFrame windows, not regular windows.
  • Happens with this week's Windows Updates.

OnePixelGlitch.gif

-Noel

Hello I would like know if this "beta" works with build (10240) ,I am not an expert but I'm resourceful.

English is not my native language that's why i sometimes struggling to understand all posts of 53 pages 

so if someone nice can sum the instructions for put in place beta aéroglass on my systeme I you would recognizing...

sorry for my bad English and if someone decides help me i will not hesitate to transmit to you the débug txt...

anyway thank you for your work and good luck !

What the heck is this https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3gpan0/link_aero_glass_with_gaussian_blur_for_build/ ?  :o

Anyone want to try a modified version on their PC to test out?

I believe it's a modified version of bigmuscle's aero glass. I wouldn't try it at all. I only use his official versions and so should every else in order to support his work.

What the heck is this https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3gpan0/link_aero_glass_with_gaussian_blur_for_build/ ?  :o

Anyone want to try a modified version on their PC to test out?

I believe it's a modified version of bigmuscle's aero glass. I wouldn't try it at all. I only use his official versions and so should every else in order to support his work.

I wonder how it even works properly when there‘s no official release yet. Do you think it‘s a Windows 8 version modified for this purpose?

Edited by MDJ

It's an old version that's already been posted on reddit and subsequently here. The DLL is probably modified, hence why it comes with its own injector. I think the DLL is from bigmuscle's Glass for Windows 10 build 10130 (which may explain why, unlike the current version, people are saying it crashes when the Start Menu is displayed).

Edited by qwerty12

Thanks for all  your hard work bm, I was just wondering If we would ever be able to resize the titlebar to something smaller while also using glass8? This is actually one of the things keeping me from using windows 10 "full time" so to speak.

Also two things, how do I go about disabling or uninstalling the debug version of glass8 (10240) and I may have found a bug, but I seriously doubt this hasn't been brought to attetion yet. p96X5QW.png

Also two things, how do I go about disabling or uninstalling the debug version of glass8 (10240) and I may have found a bug, but I seriously doubt this hasn't been brought to attetion yet. p96X5QW.png

To uninstall it. It the same as you would to uninstall any other programs