Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

I've noticed a possible slight bug in your water mark BM.

In the attached shot, on first boot, it can be seen a magnified blurry watermark on my start menu.

post-380749-0-62124300-1439270994_thumb.

Also it happens on the action center too.

post-380749-0-38886200-1439271025_thumb.

It not simply visible because of the transperency- it shouldn't be on the start menu, and is much higher and larger on the action centre than the desktop position.

Could you explain this?

-sean

edit, it seems only to happen if the background is selected to picture.. not solid.

Also, the usual watermark is not visible via print screenfor the primary display.. but is on the second monitor.

post-380749-0-71279500-1439271704_thumb.

Different picture to help

Edited by ralcool

Sometimes I get 2 ModernFrame Windows. But one uses a Windows Explorer icon. As you see on screenshot

wow how do you get your task bar to be clear(non-color tinted) like that?

can you share the secret?

I use Taskbar Blur Toggle with Classic Shell 4.2.3 taskbar setting set to clear transparent and color intensity slider set all the way to the left. Which takes all the color away. As you see on this screenshot. There no need to use a 3rd party software for it. Also Classic Shell does have Taskbar Blur setting but it uses Windows 10 own Aero Glass for it which is more blurred which I don't like.

Screenshot%202_zpsuzomrxsp.png

Edited by daveo76

In the attached shot, on first boot, it can be seen a magnified blurry watermark on my start menu.

attachicon.gifwatermark_bleedthrough.jpg

attachicon.gifwatermark_bleedthrough2.jpg

It not simply visible because of the transperency- it shouldn't be on the start menu, and is much higher and larger on the action centre than the desktop position.

Could you explain this?

-sean

edit, it seems only to happen if the background is selected to picture.. not solid.

Also, the usual watermark is not visible via print screenfor the primary display.. but is on the second monitor.

attachicon.gifwatermark_bleedthrough4.jpg

That doesn't happen to me.

attachicon.gifwatermark_bleedthrough.jpg

attachicon.gifwatermark_bleedthrough2.jpg

Could you explain this?

-sean

attachicon.gifwatermark_bleedthrough4.jpg

Yes, I see it when I expand the Action Center, the watermark should be under the buttons, instead it's above them and magnified. (it's also visbile on the start menu)

post-383425-0-20639900-1439303808_thumb.

Edited by shelter

For me the Aero Glass for Win8.1 etc. watermark is visible and unblurred behind the Notification Panel when it is coming out or going back in, and all evidence of it disappears when the the panel is blurred (i.e., when all the way out).

Not that these are serious problems, since the animation occurs over only a fraction of a second...

NotificationBarAnimation.gif

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

Yes, I see it when I expand the Action Center, the watermark should be under the buttons, instead it's above them and magnified. (it's also visbile on the start menu)

Yes!, That is it precisely.

For me the Aero Glass for Win8.1 etc. watermark is visible and unblurred behind the Notification Panel when it is coming out or going back in, and all evidence of it disappears when the the panel is blurred (i.e., when all the way out).

Not that these are serious problems, since the animation occurs over only a fraction of a second...

NotificationBarAnimation.gif

-Noel

It disappears for me to when notification centre blurred

If Windows 10 has built-in aero and Classic Shell already has it working flawlessly with the taskbar, what exactly hinders this project from being stable? Not upset or impatient, just curious.

People need to have patience. Bigmuscle will release it as stable when he thinks he has all the bugs ironed at.

I'm not pushing to get it released right away, I just want to know what is preventing the use of native windows 10 glass in this tweak. I'm in no rush.

I'm not pushing to get it released right away, I just want to know what is preventing the use of native windows 10 glass in this tweak. I'm in no rush.

I don't know anything about progrmming but I don't think Windows 10 native glass will work on explorer since it not natively transparent