Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

not really. see the space between the left border and the title bar caption? that is the back button, it just has no picture (already seen and tested in the settings app, my lab rat for everything)

well the "community version" for w10 seems to run quite nicely on my dualboot Laptop.

but you may do what you want, not as if I am responsible for ya.

also the good thing is that iirc you dont have to turn off secure boot if you only use Modernframe and UxStyle while the bypass DLL somehow seems to need secureboot disabled.

Just testing it and it looks great indeed. Thank you!

Now only if windowed apps didn't have those comically huge caption buttons and taskbar was theme-able :)

Oh and am I only one that preffered W8's centered caption text? The W7/W10 one was/is always too tiny for my taste. I recall there being setting somewhere in Windows itself.

Edited by Blackbird256

I changed the caption text size to 11pt and it's same as W8 now although not centered, but eh good enough.

yeah, that's stuff I also want, but W10 RTM just dropped last wednesday, we cnet expect everything to work out nicely already

Yeah I understand that which is why I'm testing this stuff in VM, before I even attempt to use W10 as a daily driver.

EDIT: Ouch just noticed the context menus are still flat. No wonder since there is like 5 of them :D

Edited by Blackbird256