Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

OCD much?

Ever hear of "minimize"?

-Noel

.. Why do you care? It's my issue, if I want to something to my computer, that's on me.

This build is for testing only, you want to help bigmuscle or what?

Minimize doesn't get rid of the dwm icon in the taskbar tho', that bugs me a bit too. And no, I'm not killing conhost.

Btw, Aero Glass for build 10240 seems stable for me.

Edited by shelter

OCD much?

Ever hear of "minimize"?

-Noel

.. Why do you care? It's my issue, if I want to something to my computer, that's on me.

Not my job :^)

I appreciate the work on the hook Muscle, but sometimes you and Noel act kind of dick-ish.

Edited by Fuzsion

OCD much?

Ever hear of "minimize"?

-Noel

I appreciate the work on the hook Muscle, but sometimes you and Noel act kind of dick-ish.

So wait, giving you early access to a dev build of a program that does something you want so you can try it out and offer feedback is being dickish?  Wow.

OCD much?

Ever hear of "minimize"?

-Noel

So wait, giving you early access to a dev build of a program that does something you want so you can try it out and offer feedback is being dickish?  Wow.

With all due respect to you guys in this discussion; the guys who are "dick-ish" by your immature terms, are the ones ignoring the sole purpose of this thread - "Use this topic only to discuss Aero Glass things related (...)". This is a community thread for all things related to Aero Glass. Now, can we please get back to the original topic?

Now I'll be stepping back into the shadows lurking for new findings, updates, etc posted by other members.

Just installed the new Classic Shell menu and I'm very impressed.

There are some very nice settings for the taskbar too.

Plays very nice with Aero Glass, also.

why install Windows 10 if you are going to use Classic Shell:

I can't believe some people's attitude. BigMuscle has giving us access to his testing debug aeroglass. If some don't like how it works then simply wait until BigMuscle releases it as a final. I apperciate what BigMuscle is doing

Just installed the new Classic Shell menu and I'm very impressed.

There are some very nice settings for the taskbar too.

Plays very nice with Aero Glass, also.

You're welcome.  Okay, I can't take very much of the credit at all as I didn't write the code, but I HAVE been diligently over on Ivo's forum asking him nicely to make sure to support Aero Glass.

To each his own.  Dhjohns likes to prod (and so do I).  I greatly prefer Classic Shell over what Microsoft has done.  You might say that "choosy motherxxxxxschoose Classic Shell".  :yes:

Between Classic Shell, Aero Glass, UxThemeSignatureBypass, ModernFrame, some theme graphics replacements, and a little luck maybe might actually get Win 10 halfway nice to look at again.

-Noel