Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

Use AeroglassGUI given on this forum, and change the theme atlas. I am using the one posted by hockninc few posts up and its working great!

Do you lose title bar transparency at random and have to close the dmw.exe cmd window in order for it to reappear?

Use AeroglassGUI given on this forum, and change the theme atlas. I am using the one posted by hockninc few posts up and its working great!

We shall be patient.

obipose18.jpg

Windows 10:  The farce is strong with this one.

-Noel

Any eta on the next version? Using 1.3.1 even by itself works though you have to click exit a lot on the cmd dwm.exe window in order for the glass to reappear on the title bars. 

Please, I need help installing !!!!attachicon.gifHelp win 10 aero.jpg

Download, and run version 1.3.1, and restart.  Do not check shiny theme atlas.  You should be good.  If you are not, open task manager, click on details tab, stop aeroglass.exe, and dwm.exe, copy debug for 10130.  Restart.  If symbols download, then create read only dummy files with exact same names as symbols files.  Delete originals!  You may need to do this in safe mode.

Thanks so much guys !!!! I did.

post-406983-0-99294000-1437801312_thumb.

Yeah, this does happen sometimes. I noticed that it was happening when I open Start, so i replaced it with Classic Shell start menu. Now it just happens rarely. I can deal with it till bigmuscle can update it.

Best I can tell, it's stolen material from bigmuscle and/or NoelC, routed through a couple of sites, including apparently at least one Russian site, according to the comments.

Cheers and Regards

Thanks, but i'm with bug visual.

You have to make sure those 2 boxes are unchecked before proceeding to install . Even dhjohns told you before to untick "Install glass shiny atlas resource."

Screenshot%201_zpsaxbijcvu.png

Edited by daveo76

!!! EXPERIMENTAL TESTING BUILD ONLY - DO NOT USE ON YOUR PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT !!!

This is a stability-testing debug build for 10240.
It contains some internal changes, new features etc. but it is not fully finalized yet so I don't describe it now. The only intention is to test the stability now.

(Win8-like atlas theme is distributed with it)

10240.jpg

http://glass8.eu

Your donation does not turn any preview/alpha/beta/rc testing version into the full usable release without debugging means!

!!! EXPERIMENTAL TESTING BUILD ONLY - DO NOT USE ON YOUR PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT !!!

Edited by bigmuscle

I just installed.  It is working great so far.  I opened Store App, and moved it to second monitor with NO dwm.exe crashes.  So far, so good, thank you bigmuscle!

screenshot_18.png

Edited by dhjohns