Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

Thanks bigmuscle, I was about to give up on Win10.

Working great on build 10147.

Do you have transparency on 10147?  If you did could you explain the steps you took to achieve it?

It wasn't until I put in my correct donation key in c:\aeroglass along with BMs new files and the schedule.bat to start it all up.

Nothing different than I normally do. Don't forget the slider shortcut "%windir%\System32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,Advanced,@Advanced".

Also, you need a transparent themeatlas.

Such as these:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170233-aero-glass-themeatlas/page-8#entry1097601

Plus BM was kind enough to not have his watermark visible.

Edited by Dreamweaver01

Very nice Dreamweaver01, very nice indeed! :thumbup  :thumbup  :thumbup  Themeatlas for 10074 works!

Also, a big thanks to bigmuscle for all his hard work!!!!!

Edited by dhjohns

Cool!  New version of VMware workstation (11.1.2) out today as well, so with all the new software it's really nice to see everything working again!

AGOnWin10.png

Theme atlas for the above:  http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/10074/RoundedCornersBlueActive.png

-Noel

Your atlas theme doesn't work for Build 10147. This is what happens

Edited by daveo76

Thanks BigMuscle for the 10130 update. It works but I'm disappointed with Microsoft as it doesn't allow me to have clear blur on title bar and taskbar. It comes up clear for a second when aeroglass starts up then reverts back to it default color

Why is still someone surprised when Aero Glass does not work on some unofficially leaked build ? :boring:

daveo76: clear blur? What do you mean? Just without color? Just use Aero Glass GUI and set it as you need ;-)

Tomorrow I shall try ModernFrame.dll to see if it works, unless someone reports back that it doesn't.

ModernFrame works in 10130

6iWTCsc.png

Weird as it isn't working for me in 10130.243f4mq.png

Edited by Hunk4TH

Working great in build 10130! Though sadly ModernFrame.dll isn't working.

Seems to basically work here in 10130, though not on all windows (e.g., the Calculator or Spartan).  It had to get symbols for the build to work at all (which may require some special attention about where you put a copy of symsrv.dll, per info Big Muscle posted), but after that...

ModernFrame.png

Those of you trying to use my recently linked theme atlas file, make sure you're not using a 3rd party theme.  The atlas file I posted above matches only the default stock theme.

-Noel

Why is still someone surprised when Aero Glass does not work on some unofficially leaked build ? :boring:

daveo76: clear blur? What do you mean? Just without color? Just use Aero Glass GUI and set it as you need ;-)

Thanks I forgot about your Aero Glass GUI. That worked