Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

Hi, how do you get rid of the window borders?

Thanks DosProbie.

Got it (aero glass in windows 10) working at least to some degree following these guides:
http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/173379-windows-10/page-13#entry1096428
http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/173379-windows-10/page-14#entry1096505
SvUyEnV.jpg

Edited by mangini210

I uploaded experimental 64-bit debug build for 10041. It should work on Win8.1 too. It has not been tested at all - just that it runs.

Thanks I give it a try later and post the results up here

I uploaded experimental 64-bit debug build for 10041. It should work on Win8.1 too. It has not been tested at all - just that it runs.

Thanks BM, No Issues Ran right away, No reboot required!

~DP :thumbup

Well, I came home from work.  Applied the updates, and everything was FUBAR!!!!  I stopped everything from loading, came to this forum, applied new debug version, re-enabled all the other stuff.  You know, taskbar transparency, ModernFrame.dll, and everything is much, much better than before!  Thank you bigmuscle!

Well, I came home from work.  Applied the updates, and everything was FUBAR!!!!  I stopped everything from loading, came to this forum, applied new debug version, re-enabled all the other stuff.  You know, taskbar transparency, ModernFrame.dll, and everything is much, much better than before!  Thank you bigmuscle!

How did you update to it? Do you fully uninstall the previous version, or can I just install over it?

How did you update to it? Do you fully uninstall the previous version, or can I just install over it?

Well, I got my system working again by removing everything, then I reinstalled 1.3.1 and copied the new debug over top of it, after stopping aerohost, and dwm in task manager.

Thank you, Big Muscle.

Seems to be looking good on regular desktop windows.

Something new may be going slightly wrong with Metro/Modern Apps, though, when used in conjunction with ModernFrame.dll (dated March 8).  I haven't tested very much yet, but at one point the resizing cursor wouldn't stay current when resizing the Weather App from the bottom-right corner.  Later while resizing that window the whole App just exited without any message. 

Just now it seemed to work okay.  This might be a problem with ModernFrame.dll that's been there all along, I'm not sure.

-Noel