Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

A good tip never used that :)

And I have seen some screen shots by now with the taskbar transparantie enabled how do you guys do that ?

I have been trying to do it but I can't seem to get it going :P

Update I have now used the command tool from the website and now on my main screen the taskbar is blur enabled but my secondary desktop the taskbar blur is disabled yet

312foxw.png

Edited by endbase

Nice job with the use of the atlas png file, funny as we get aeroglass working, and throw in some borders, corners and buttons that suddenly things just look Right Again, It is unfortunate Microsoft does not see it that way..

~DP :}

With a theme atlas update Windows 10 build 9926 starts to feel comfortable again...

Win10Build9926WithAeroGlass.png

Thank you, Big Muscle.  The tool seems to work fine here.

-Noel

Edited by DosProbie

Would like to post my debug.log but can't find a upload function !

Will give later a link to my server where it can be downloaded.

Here you go http://94.214.7.134/debug.rar

Greetz Base

What I did was copied the content from the debug file and pasted it here. I think it on page 1 when I did it

Yeah but my debug log would fill up the page :P

You're welcome, guys, and thanks for the feedback.  It was a quick effort and I might have missed some things - please let me know if you find anything wrong.

Unfortunately, Microsoft processes the theme resources in such a way that it's impossible to make the borders look sharp and clean - perhaps it has to do with high DPI scaling, I'm not sure.  But whatever the reason, with all the versions of Windows 10 so far the pixels at the border are not painted one for one from the theme atlas, which makes the borders seem a little less sharp and clean than I'd like.

Also, I personally like to reduce the size of the title bar, which used to work across the board but now only works for Desktop applications (not Metro).  Still it's an improvement.  This registry file will do that...

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win81/SetWindowMetrics.reg

-Noel