Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

the easiest way in my oppinion is install aero 1.3.1 then kill aerohost.exe and dwm.exe (in this order) and wait until everything restores, then unpack the arcive and overwrite the install folder...

the easiest way in my oppinion is install aero 1.3.1 then kill aerohost.exe and dwm.exe (in this order) and wait until everything restores, then unpack the arcive and overwrite the install folder...

Yeah, that is what I just did. Works great thanks.

anyone an Idea why "my" theme causes problems at boot (in fact I need to select standard theme and restart explorer, and then select "my" theme again) to boot my Win10 properly.

Yep, build 9926 is 'buggy' as hell, MS does not like us using non-standard themes nor will MS let us make Chrome, Opera or Frefox our default browser, I am on my 3rd clean install of 9926 and waiting and hoping build 9933 Pro is a much better Improvement.

~DP :realmad:

I use firefox as a default browser and not causing any problems. But using a non standard theme causes me trouble as well. Using Uxstyle I still cant use any themes and causes to disable my notification centre and the clock on the task bar

you know what I think maybe I'll ditch Cortana and 9926 and return to 9841 or whatever was the 1st build, no problems with themes and especially apps' titlebars didnt look like an extremely overcooked sausage, if you know what I mean

Edited by My1

you know what I think maybe I'll ditch Cortana and 9926 and return to 9841 or whatever was the 1st build, no problems with themes and especially apps' titlebars didnt look like an extremely overcooked sausage, if you know what I mean

Cortana doesn't work at all for me. Not available for my region which is Australia

Thanks for the updated version BigMuscle. But the debug window still doesn't go away and aero glass water doesn't go away either and I have my donating key in it folder. Also the debag file keeps growing in size. I go back to your main version. Which I still get the blurred effect

it's easy to enable set the Language to en-us and the region to us in the settings app, log out login and have fun.

I know that. But then my date format and so on get changed to US format. I don't really care about Cortana on a normal desktop

wait. Control panel -> region and setting Germany (or whatever else) doesnt seem to disturb the region settings for the Apps, at least I have it properly.

Thanks for the updated version BigMuscle. But the debug window still doesn't go away and aero glass water doesn't go away either and I have my donating key in it folder. Also the debag file keeps growing in size. I go back to your main version. Which I still get the blurred effect

Why do you think this window and everything appears? right, it's a DEBUG version, also if you are clever enough just schedule a task that deletes your log everyday, is it so large, I had 300 and something kb last time I checked.

Edited by My1

all works great, AeroGlass & taskbar blur

0dmNNLj.png

but I have some questions:
Is possible to apply transparency to the start menu?
the "ClassName" from start menu is "Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindow" or "TileListView"?

or am I wrong?      thanks for all.

Edited by Albertt

With classic shell it has options to control the Start Menu Transparency. http://www.classicshell.net/

btw can you supply the wallpaper that you used in your post?

Thanks, Dp

0dmNNLj.png

the "ClassName" from start menu is "Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindow" or "TileListView"?

0dmNNLj.png