Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

also since I got the taskbar more or less properly with your exe, I must say that NOW windows 10 looks usable, usually the taskbar of my orange Win10 looks like a toilet after diarrhea...

2ia4rqu.png

Also, on my 2560x1440 DVI monitor dragging windows are no longer smooth, and its jerks hard core when I go from screen to screen. On the Dell however it is smooth. Weird...

Ok, I found that Windows 10 split target bitmaps for multiple displays (previous version used one large bitmap of size of all displays) thus my Aero Glass resizes glass safety zones every time the other display needs to be rendered. I have a fix and I will share it this evening.

oh that looks nice. may I ask in which timezone you live as "evening is quite different for example in the US or Japan than here in Germany.

(I am just curious, dont wanna rush anything)

you know tha name/class/whatever for the ... window in w8.1?

You can use small utility called WinID or Microsoft Spy++ to discover any window's properties.

Thanks I saw it appearing as TaskSwitcherWnd, and made my bat the following:

SetWindowCompositionAttribute.exe class TaskSwitcherWnd accent 0 0 0 0

SetWindowCompositionAttribute.exe class TaskSwitcherWnd blur true

but it doesnt work, even as admin, the Alt+Tab is still completely opaque...

But the basics are right, I even got my WIn10 Taskbar to shine in a nice orange instead of that brown...

Where can i found a working download for enableblur.exe ?

glass8.eu download section.

This popup should not appear there at all unless your donation key is wrong. Check debug.log for more information.

Thanks, it was a install error on my part, working on a 'Aero Glass Custom Theme'  with 9926 now and working good so far..

~DP