Internet connection during setupcomplete.cmd

I want to run a Ninite installer during the setupcomplete.cmd phase. However, since making an offline Ninite installer (what they call "freezing") is a Pro only feature so I need to have an internet connection if I want to run them.

Is it possible to have an internet connection during setupcomplete.cmd?

@ptd163, you haven't answered submix8c's question from the other duplicate, locked, thread:

... still confused.... If your install includes networking, you are physically connected, and you've come to your Desktop, why *wouldn't* you have an internet connection?

Cheers and Regards

[qoute]... still confused.... If your install includes networking, you are physically connected, and you've come to your Desktop, why *wouldn't* you have an internet connection?

I don't know why i wouldn't have an internet connection. I'm using a MSDN Windows 7 SP1 ISO formatted to a USB drive. Maybe there's something I'm not doing or something I'm doing wrong, but I always have to install drivers to get an internet connection once I get through the OOBE and to the desktop. And since the OOBE & setupcomplete.cmd stages are before getting to the desktop I don't have an internet connection during those stages.

*NOW* you say you "have to install drivers" (apparently *not* supplied in Windows 7)...

Start here and read (click on) the links given and the very next page.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/51406-drivers-from-cd-simple-method/#entry1092854

You need to add the drivers to an Unattended XML file.

Problems solved and HTH (sheesh...)