Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

jumper

KernelEx 4.5 Core Updates (4.5.2016.17)

@Goodmaneuver: I ment Jumpers KEX versions, 4.5.2015.3 and 6.

I took a closer look at my LFN and it appears that the culprit was the use of the character " ï " (in Dutch normal). After changing to " i ", installation of LAV Filters 0.70.2 started as usual (but NOT in XP2 mode, only Windows 2003 SP1 or higher on my system). So the problem is different. Maybe we should discuss your problems with LAV Filters elsewhere.

Edited by deomsh
language, correction

@Deomsh: XP setting works up to LAV 0.67 and if LAV requires Vista then it does not work. My run loader error was only a fleeting incidence and never happened again.

@Jumper, A game refused to accept that virtual memory was enabled until I manually changed GlobalMemoryStatusEx to GlobalMemoryStatus which may indicate K.18 is not working here. I think it was never implemented. SetFilePointerEx to SetFilePointer does not work or not implemented. This error came from my attempt to run Leawo Blu-ray player 9.

I do not understand the Reg settings supplied with K.18. Redirecting dnsapi to lzdll stopped the Netgear EAPWake.exe loading. Did you mean to add .dll on the end of the knowndlls file name because this makes the registry look for examplefile.dll.dll. Java JDK when compressing to jar file displays warning now that "Attempt to allocate stack guard pages failed", is this due to stubs of the vector handler functions? It had never happened before and not a critical error, I will investigate further. Does not make any difference with jar.exe KEX disabled. KEX still loads even when all modules are KEX disabled that are displayed in Process Explorer?

Edited by Goodmaneuver
Added info