Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

jumper

KernelEx 4.5 Core Updates (4.5.2016.17)

Same in my case.

With the earlier Kernelex.dll Verify.exe is satisfied with the installation. I can see the new compatibility modes in the property sheet and there is a third choice (have'nt tested yet).

No problems with Opera 12.02 or Firefox 3.28.

Earlier problems I reported with MS Office Compatibility Pack & Kex17 with MS Office 2007 Word files seems tot be solved. 

Thanks a lot.

Yes, v17 make it work.  Thank you !!
Is there anything we should especially look at - maybe testing newer browsers, etc ?

Did you already write a changelog? What does "Override settings of individual modules" mean? Is Ktree9 still full compatible to version18? I miss many api's and some dll's.

Edited by schwups

Great to see progress and a new version, thanks! :-)

Jumper said:

More updates are already nearing completion: Ktree, Kexports; SList, SRW, PowerRequest. Specific API requests welcome.

Oh, if that's an invitation for a wishlist, I've been wondering about Merkaartor(.be) It's probably the only openstreetmap-editor for low ressources and a system without Java. Except that I can't get it to start due to a kernel error. No idea but perhaps it just needs a fake stub too?
The error is a "missing Export-Kernel32.dll: AddVectoredExceptionHandler".

Hi Jumper, regarding some APIs - I don't how important they really are but they sound important :)
kernel32.dll:
createvirtualbuffer
freevirtualbuffer

ntdll.dll:
RtlSecondsSince1970ToTime
RtlSecondsSince1980ToTime
RtlTimeToSecondsSince1970
RtlTimeToSecondsSince1980

Hi Jumper, just a quick note to let you know that one of the problems that I reported is fixed in v18 !!
The email-client of SeaMonkey now creates correct msf-index-files. At first I was a little bit confused because
the size stayed at 0kB when checking with the Explorer but was then updated when SeaMonkey was closed
for the 'first time' after running under the v18-update. Thx !!

Unfortunately still no progress with printing using SumatraPdf, etc.

best wishes