Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015!

xper

On behalf of all of the MSFN team we wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2015 bring you prosperity and welfare, successes and sincere joy.

Thank you for being with us this year. We hope that the year 2014 was successful for you, and that our sites were helpful in your daily activities.

Happy Holidays!

On behalf of all of the MSFN team we wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2015 bring you prosperity and welfare, successes and sincere joy.

Thank you for being with us this year. We hope that the year 2014 was successful for you, and that our sites were helpful in your daily activities.

Happy Holidays!

Ditto! Happy Holidays to you all! :yes:

Hurray another year of not accomplishing my goals or not having my fiddle stick inside a nice warm unripe peach on an nice cold winter new years. Instead I get to be inside of an room with an bunch of dilapidated hens who hold out their hands to me and do not give me any pats on back or words of support. I believe in an higher power so I rather not do anything to hinder the life of myself or others around me, but not to a point if I was more of my freedoms was taken hostage then it is already. Thank the maker; I have an outlet otherwise I would have probably go beyond insanity right now. I am already beyond an level of higher thinking now and now I push myself to walk in the valley of normies and commoners. Unable to see the world as I did when I was five. I can't believe I gave up more then three years for another persons responsibility. Three years of the remainder of my near young life. Three years only to be violated by my nation towards the end of the run. Nobody to step in and tell me what to do. It was pure insanity. I finally learned the lesson of just not caring anymore unless somebody is willing to care about me. I have not given up on people at all. I have not giving up on my goals I just learn not to care anymore. Anyways it was an insane year; and I learned the valuable lesson of not caring. Merry tidings all. If anything this year I must slay all the beasts I have not in the past. I just want to retire not retire as in stop working but retire from being the old me. I want to worship my better half and work on my projects and be loved for them. Just have a simple life where I work come home and not have to ponder the world. Oh such a glory of selfishness. The best kind of life I want to live. How this world is so selfish. Keep pushing until I get to my goal no matter what the cause is.

Edited by ROTS