My pc is fixed and working great

tom

:):rolleyes::D Yes I Hated XP and it still kicks me now and again.. Read my posts and you will see I wasnt happy. BUT thanks to all your help and the link to Sisoft Sandra computer burn in program I have found the root of all my problems in XP.

It was my DDR memmory chips, I had two 256 Mb chips installed and they where conflicting with each other, I found out from the burn in program that they where different brand names to, so I went out and bought a 512 Mb chip and Im a happy camper. REMEMBER THIS POST. Bad memmory will cause just about all blue screen errors and Internet Explorer errors . CHECK YOUR MEMMORY.

Thanks again to all who helped me. :D:D:rolleyes:

:)  :rolleyes:  :D  Yes I Hated XP and it still kicks me now and again..  Read my posts and you will see I wasnt happy. BUT thanks to all your help and the link to Sisoft Sandra computer burn in program I have found the root of all my problems in XP.

It was my DDR memmory chips, I had two 256 Mb chips installed and they where conflicting with each other, I found out from the burn in program that they where different brand names to, so I went out and bought a 512 Mb chip and Im a happy camper.    REMEMBER THIS POST. Bad memmory will cause just about all blue screen errors and Internet Explorer errors . CHECK YOUR MEMMORY. 

Thanks again to all who helped me.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

im glad to hear you got it all working again tom

lets hope it stays that way :D

if you have any more questions / problems or anything really, just feel free to ask :D

Blackwar