bigmuscle

Well, I'm a little closer, but I guess it's because I'm trying to balance the small gradient highlight that it just won't go deep, deep blue.  I guess I prefer it a little more green than you've got it as well.

Bluer.png

This is probably good enough.  At least it's as deep as the blue I have on my Win 8.1 desktop now.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

• 2 months later...

just installed Aeroglass on a laptop for someone - user not fussed about watermark and popup so no donation key - Glass GUI does not work - gives a popup with a generic error code - points to all sorts of stuff - flash - net framework - directx - i do not think any of those are needed but installed them anyway - still same popup error

my memory says program does not need donation key but i may be wrong - can someone confirm 

install is pretty basic at the moment and nothing i dont have on a couple of other systems where this works so am scratching my head

anybody else seen problems with this 

• 6 months later...

I uploaded my current build of Aero Glass utility. I'm not even sure whether it works correctly, but there are two different tabs now - Glass colors for Win8.1/10TH and Accent for Win10RS. It currently shows always both tabs, later I will show only the useful one.

Additionaly, it allows you to export atlas image/layout for the current windows theme.

http://glass8.eu/files/AeroGlassGUI-2016-10-02.7z

Edited by bigmuscle

Accent Tab On new GUI seems to be working fine here for Win 10 1607 14393.+. Opacity slider OK. Active and inactive colors settings OK. Restarted System...Settings held OK. Thanks Bigmuscle !!!

Test New GUI Accent.jpg

Works nicely here.  Thanks, Big Muscle!  One more integrating feature to check off the list (save for the tab visibility change).

Alanrh, try setting your Glass geometry radius to Custom: 11 in your Theme & Appearance tab to clean up the window corners a little bit.

-Noel

Dreamweaver01...After selecting black in Caption colour run the slider triangle on the right up just a little or set the value in at least one of the red green blue boxes on the lower right to at least 1 and save. The color will remain black. 

I think I've seen that sort of thing over the years using different programs in conjunction with a color selection tool and don't believe it has anything to do with the Aeroglass GUI.

Thanks NoelC...That did clean the corners up.

Edited by Alanrh

Hi! there seems to be a problem with the "Disable transparency" when running on battery.

Instead of removing the transparency, the opposite happens.

Screenshot (152).png

Also, my modern frame doesn't get the transparency effect. Did I miss something?

Screenshot (153).png

3 hours ago, memkou said:

Also, my modern frame doesn't get the transparency effect. Did I miss something?

There is a separate component, ModernFrame.dll, that has to be loaded via the registry AppInit_DLLs value.  For a while there was a debug version of this DLL available that would work with Win 10 build 14393 but I see no way to download it at this time.  We have to assume it's work-in-progress by the author and that there will be a new ModernFrame.dll release in the future.

-Noel

1 hour ago, NoelC said:

There is a separate component, ModernFrame.dll, that has to be loaded via the registry AppInit_DLLs value.  For a while there was a debug version of this DLL available that would work with Win 10 build 14393 but I see no way to download it at this time.  We have to assume it's work-in-progress by the author and that there will be a new ModernFrame.dll release in the future.

-Noel

The debug moderndll is included in build 652 available to download 

4 hours ago, NoelC said:

-Noel

oh okay, thank you! :)

11 hours ago, carlitosoo555 said:

Where?

65f0b92dedddd4371a5ea85104d8ad5a94764027

Well ... it seems even loggin in donator account , experimental releases were removed - Just tryed now and nothing appears ATM to download . but B652 was avaliable for a while :(