Display Your Desktop With Aero Glass 8+

DosProbie

Here is my latest screenshot!

Screenshot_4.png

How did you get the transparent full title bars? Like in "System" and "This PC".  It looks like it includes the "search bar" and "Forward/Back" buttons area?  I like it.  Only my title bars are glass...I'd like to include the portion just below the title bar as well.

Edited by dna-systems

How did you get the transparent full title bars? Like in "System" and "This PC".  It looks like it includes the "search bar" and "Forward/Back" buttons area?  I like it.  Only my title bars are glass...I'd like to include the portion just below the title bar as well.

I used old new explorer from here

I used old new explorer from here

Got it working....thanks a million dhjohns.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I've finially managed to achieve a reasonably polished, usable combo of Aero Glass, custom theme, theme atlas, and colors with Win 10 build 14393.

ThemedDesktop.png

-Noel

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much similar to previous one, but dark.

- Win10 10240 RTM (1507). I had alot of problems with 1511 (TH2) no related to Aeroglass, so I'll stay with "conservative" branch :D

- Aeroglass 1.4.6 in c:\Aero (\Aeroglass path never worked to me xD) + injected Moderframe.dll via Appinit.

- Theme set: Windows Black Edition Mix 1 (Mr. Grim) + Clsharp 4.2 (atlas)+ BecClouds (reflection).

- Classic explorer, old new explorer, hacked shell32.dll (suppress command bar), uxtheme patch (unsigned themes driver)

- This set supports also black glass enhanced (blur explorer windows), but it's too glassy even for me :D

WToMgtv.png

Edited by Hadden