Beta channel

Tihiy

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hello, @Tihiy I've valid license for SiB, I'm on beta channel, did upgrade from stable, today morning  I've info that mu "trial is over" and I need to buy new license or activate, my key from stable isn't working and I don't know why!

I'm on stable 2.8, my license still not working, now that sucks like hell.

Edited by Semtex

14 hours ago, baltagy said:

Hi,
Is this a bug? tried to uninstall and install didn't help
Only fixed by downgrade to v2.7.3

How do I reproduce that? What taskbar color settings are

1 hour ago, Tihiy said:

How do I reproduce that? What taskbar color settings are

It only happen with v1709, tested it in v1809 in vm and working fine

In v1709 just open anything like edge in the background and you will get it, you may won't notice it if the desktop have a dark background

Edited by baltagy

3 minutes ago, baltagy said:

It only happen with v1709, tested it in v1809 in vm and working fine

In v1709 just open anything like edge in the background and you will get it, you may won't notice it if the desktop have a black background

Had the same issue but after resetting then re-enabling the taskbar/start menu colour settings the issue goes away.

Just wanted to add an issue that appeared after upgrading Windows 10 to version 1803 when using "Use StartIsBack taskbar jumplist", you can't open the jumplist by dragging the taskbar icon upwards (you have to right click). It seems to be related to the issue described here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/white-border-when-activating-jump-list/af196f25-ad07-4df3-a696-7ff2d22383d0 (useless Microsoft forum answers as usual) - I don't know if it can be fixed in SIB or if it's a Windows bug that can only be fixed by Microsoft

Hi,

I found another bug i think, since v1709 the system should reopen apps if you restart and left some apps open

This setting is in "Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options>Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart"

But while StartIsBack installed apps don't reopen after restart

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 8:19 AM, steviejay said:

2.8.2 not working in flight 18353, W10 removed it as incompatible. FYI. :(

I haven't had any issues with it, and it is working great on build 18850 which is 20H1.