Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.3.1

bigmuscle

well my file is donation.key and it has the reg icon and so on. maybe you removed the association between key files and regedit, coz in a standard windows key files are accociated with regedit and extensions are hidden.

@Altanis, please go into view -> show/hide -> File name extensions and show them to us. maybe it is called donation .key or alike

well my file is donation.key and it has the reg icon and so on. maybe you removed the association between key files and regedit, coz in a standard windows key files are accociated with regedit and extensions are hidden.

@Altanis, please go into view -> show/hide -> File name extensions and show them to us. maybe it is called donation .key or alike

I have never seen a key file associated with regedit, and installing aeroglass is one of the first things I do.

I had known about the associations since XP times, maybe even ealier, any I always wondered "why do devs call their file .key if it has nothiing to do in the registry?".

Edited by My1

I didn't do anything special here to disassociate .key from the registry and I don't have the registry icon on donation.key.

Might it be something done for particular languages?

-Noel

Well at least the op said 'Thank You' which is better than a lot of first timers that join forums looking for answers and once found we never hear from them again.

~DP

DWMGlass.dll will fill up dwm.exe usage of GPU's dedicated memory after you open and close windows explorer (other windows might be included). 

1) Install AeroGlass

2) Open Process Explorer, look at dwm.exe properties -> GPU Graph

3) Open as many Explorer windows as possible, then close them all

4) You'll see that the GPU's dedicated memory usage will not drop down. The expected behavior will happen if you uninstall Aero Glass.

If you need proof, I can send you videos. However it's easy to reproduce and I hope there is a solution for this. 

Hello to everyone! First of all  I would like to say thank you bigmuscle for such a great product!

But there is a little issue with it when i use it with a win8rp theme(http://www.glass8.eu/themes/win8rp.png) which is displayed on the screenshot.

Pic:http://imgur.com/rmq9P2r

This artefact is only observed in "Mobility Center" window. With win8cp and win8rtm themes its all looks good! Does anyone also have this issue?
Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.3.1 and Win 8.1 x64.