Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.3.1

bigmuscle

bigmuscle, the fact is that I have never cheated on values in Windows Registry and do not use the software to configure Aero Glass. This bug appeared after the Windows update.

bigmuscle, the fact is that I have never cheated on values in Windows Registry and do not use the software to configure Aero Glass. This bug appeared after the Windows update.

So you expect us all to believe that Windows update set all those registry values? C'mon Man!

~DP :whistle:

DosProbie, You can think what you want! I just want to help the developer program somehow help to identify from where there is a bug.

If you look at my first screenshots, then it is not in the patient blur. Now I put the blur to the maximum, but there is a light transparency.

what seems to be weird is that all "the way too high blur value"-patients have all 80000001 or similar values set an 8 at the beginning -> he highest bit on 1 and the rest probably unchanged from what it was.

Hello. I am running windows 8.1 yet I can't seem to get Glass8 to work. When I try to install I just get an error saying it s not compatible with my version of Windows. Is there a fix, does anyone else have this problem?

Hello. I am running windows 8.1 yet I can't seem to get Glass8 to work. When I try to install I just get an error saying it s not compatible with my version of Windows. Is there a fix, does anyone else have this problem?

Exactly what version did you install?  Where did you get it?  Please be specific.

-Noel

BM, all well here and AG working on win 8.1 after latest batch of updates. ONLY 1 Problem: after updates my serial/key no longer work and I get the notification and watermark on the lower right hand part of the desktop.

PLEASE advise, tnx

BM, I did an system restore and went back to yesterday. license working again and no watermark. will hold off on updating windows til we here from ye (but would like to soon because there is a BSOD fix in there to be had!).

tnx

RESOLVED

Edited by slipr