Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.3.1

bigmuscle

gontie: thx for minidump. There is either some strange bug in new DWM, or minidump contains wrong data. Could you try replacing DWMGlass.dll with that for Win10-9926 ? It is debug version so it could work or provide more detailed info. Also provide debug.log.

Tornado: could you enable verbose logging and provide debug.log then?

gontie: thx for minidump. There is either some strange bug in new DWM, or minidump contains wrong data. Could you try replacing DWMGlass.dll with that for Win10-9926 ? It is debug version so it could work or provide more detailed info. Also provide debug.log.

Thanks Bigmuscle for your answer.

I will install in safemode and then overwrite the dll file.

Thanks Bigmuscle for your answer.

I will install in safemode and then overwrite the dll file.

So, i installed Aeroblur from safe mode and then copy paste the latest DLL (Versoin Windows 10)

I've rebooted but aeroglass was not there and it seems that the schedules task neither.

So i've uninstalled it and installed it again and then it worked again.

Very strange. Now what is for sure is that the issue has been caused only by the latest security updates of Microsoft since i've had this issue on two computers.

Thanks for your support Bigmuscle.

Good, now, could you provide values in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM (and same key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE too).. possibly screenshots would be the best.

As next step, could you this build http://glass8.eu/win_future.html? (Just ignore it is for Win10 - it should work on Win8.1 too, but it is debug build with more debugging tools included).

Good, now, could you provide values in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM (and same key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE too).. possibly screenshots would be the best.

46c80b46ebce61fa6eeb4d2f22b17036.png

b8d1246fc6d1e1fbce1cc5ca424743e1.png

As next step, could you this build http://glass8.eu/win_future.html? (Just ignore it is for Win10 - it should work on Win8.1 too, but it is debug build with more debugging tools included).

38799ada5873f7ce4401a3102f0f501b.png

debug.log - http://7themes.su/temp/debug2.log

Edited by Tornado