Windows Task Scheduler Not Running Tasks

KaddirB

For the trigger, not the task itself

now i have one question it might be stupid but! what if i never shutdown or reboot laptop anymore would the aero still be active.. cause i don't like the idea to go to task scheduler and run aero everytime it is anoying btw: again on my PC the aero works fine got my donation key watermark gone all cool with desktop pc but laptop the task won't run it says Queued but neither task scheduler runs aero neither task manager shows aerohost.exe unless i run it via task scheduler.  

Edited by KaddirB

Well you could do a hibernation, which turns the pc off but saves the state it was in. But if you have am ssd it would be bad, because of the writing cycles...

Maybe disableing fast shutdown could help your problem

Edited by My1

Well you could do a hibernation. But if you have am ssd it would be bad.

i do have an ssd+hdd but not in this laptop so i think it should be ok and i use hibernate alot since i do alot of encoding videos custom themes etc so when i don't want to close my work i hibernate it and im back where i was so just for that i hope that aero stays open ow well tnx i think this Task Scheduler is broken though it says dolby selector that does start up and some adobe softwares i tried reinstall and schedule.bat also in task manager there is something called dwm.exe running is this related to aero glass if so why does that run and not aerohost.exe weird microsoft has screwed windows alot i liked 7 better i do have 7 ultimate on other laptop but i use this more often but there is always a bug or something,

As I said try disabling fast startup I have read tgat it causes problem.

try disabling fast startup of what laptop well my laptop takes 1to 2 mins to boot so its not fast or do you mean anything from taskmanager

but you shouldnt instruct ppl who dont know much about the registry, to wander around there...

Well  hopefully the OP read Big Muscles instructions before downloading Aero Glass! Quote: "If you are a beginner and you do not have at least basic system knowledge of Windows (such as registry editing etc.) you should not install this software."

~DP :zzz:

lol i actualy do know how to regedit and stuff but im not a pro i'am an daily pc user so i do encoding themes i can edit with photoshop i do have pc experience but not much as you guys so but registry i changed my windows 8.1 pro user account picture since there was a problem with unable to change picture there were alot of people with that problem now still i cannot change it both lock screen and user account picture if i do want to change it i can do so via regedit and i do have basic system knowledge of windows i can also change my windows system properties settings text or picture but that's about it if you watch some tutorials or read alot of how to.. than in no time you got it but i do not everyday like pc settings tweak i don't know alot of some stuff that's it i hope you understand this seing your profile pic you must be smart einstein  :yes:

the task already was created (by the glass setup) and it should work but there is something (maybe quick startup) which prevents it from being loaded...

sorry i diden't see that but it appears its already checked by default.

Untitled_zps43543f63.png