Windows Task Scheduler Not Running Tasks

KaddirB

Click on the "DisableAero" script I sent you and see if it disables it, if so then your on the earlier version.

~DP

Hi, yes i just clicked DisableAero it works really handy script file did you create this? if so please make one from the latest aero glass 1.3.1 also is it possible to remove the blur on this script and glow i just need to know this than im good to go Thanks in advance.

post-400322-0-81324400-1418212859_thumb.

Edited by KaddirB

Click on the "DisableAero" script I sent you and see if it disables it, if so then your on the earlier version.

~DP

Hi, yes i just clicked DisableAero it works really handy script file did you create this? if so please make one from the latest aero glass 1.3.1 also is it possible to remove the blur on this script and glow i just need to know this than im good to go Thanks in advance.

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Here you go, just copy & paste into txt file then change extension to cmd to run.

~DP

@echo off&setlocal&color a&mode con: cols=60 lines=4&&title[~ DISABLE AERO ~]:: ### GET ADMIN RIGHTS (NET FILE||(powershell -command Start-Process '%0' -Verb runAs -ArgumentList '%* '&EXIT /B))>NUL 2>&1:: ### DISABLE AERO GLASS..  %systemroot%\system32\taskkill /f /im aerohost.exe /t 2>nul  :: ### RESTART DWM THEN EXIT.. %systemroot%\system32\taskkill /f /im dwm.exe /t >nul start %systemroot%\system32\dwm.exe >nul echo. echo Aero Glass Is Now DISABLED Until Next System Reboot!  echo. timeout /t 4 >nul endlocal eof:: ~DosProbie - Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.3.1 - 12.10.14
Edited by DosProbie

~DP

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Here you go, just copy & paste into txt file then change extension to cmd to run.

~DP

@echo off&setlocal&color a&mode con: cols=60 lines=4&&title[~ DISABLE AERO ~]:: ### GET ADMIN RIGHTS (NET FILE||(powershell -command Start-Process '%0' -Verb runAs -ArgumentList '%* '&EXIT /B))>NUL 2>&1:: ### DISABLE AERO GLASS..  %systemroot%\system32\taskkill /f /im aerohost.exe /t 2>nul  :: ### RESTART DWM THEN EXIT.. %systemroot%\system32\taskkill /f /im dwm.exe /t >nul start %systemroot%\system32\dwm.exe >nul echo. echo Aero Glass Is Now DISABLED Until Next System Reboot!  echo. timeout /t 4 >nul endlocal eof:: ~DosProbie - Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.3.1 - 12.10.14

i did this but it says Aero is now disbled reboot sytem now.. i did not want it to disable i want the latest versions to be a script can you make this so i don't have to disable via cmd

Your posts have been merged. See this part of rule 2a:

Do not "bump" newly created topics until at least 24 hours have passed. If a topic is been "bumped" three times without any new replies, please consider reviewing and editing your original post and adding any information which you think may help other members in answering your question(s) or concern(s)

Rather than replying to your own reply (within 24 hours), edit your previous post instead to add additional information. ;)

From your earlier post #3040 you said " i just clicked DisableAero it works really handy script file did you create this? if so please make one from the latest aero glass 1.3.1" so now I am confused at what your want.. :}

~DP

From your earlier post #3040 you said " i just clicked DisableAero it works really handy script file did you create this? if so please make one from the latest aero glass 1.3.1" so now I am confused at what your want.. :}

~DP

exactly! but the text you wrote is that the script file? if so how come you did not make a whole files like Aero Disable Aero Enable script file so i can run it and disable it at will but you said "run this as cmd" right i did copy the script to notepad and changed to .cmd and run it as cmd but running as cmd has disabled aero so now question this text you said copy and paste is it the same as the Enable Aero VBScript File this earlier files you send me they work so can you make these for aero glass 1.3.1 the Enable / Disable VB Script File i hope you understand now.

So since your task scheduler is not working what version of Aero Glass are you using?

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate"  ~DP

im using the latest version 1.3.1 so since task scheduler is not working the files you send me did work Enable Aero Glass Disable Aero Glass so these we're in a .rar file see this screenshot what i meant was can you create exactly the same files as this.

post-400322-0-83917700-1418228283_thumb.

but for the latest version of big musles Aero Glass 1.3.1 for windows 8.1 Pro 64bit.

It seems to me you would be better off figuring out how to really and truly fix your Task Scheduler, rather than mess with any work around.  You've said that your desktop works correctly, so it looks like you have just gotten the OS on your laptop messed up somehow.  If Aero Glass works correctly on the desktop, (which I assume is a "stock" OS install?), then maybe you would be better off if you just reinstall Windows on the laptop and get it back to a "stock" OS install state as well, instead of continuing to try to "fix" it.  Aero Glass should install and work correctly and that should fix your other problems as well.  Just my opinion.

Cheers and Regards

It seems to me you would be better off figuring out how to really and truly fix your Task Scheduler, rather than mess with any work around.  You've said that your desktop works correctly, so it looks like you have just gotten the OS on your laptop messed up somehow.  If Aero Glass works correctly on the desktop, (which I assume is a "stock" OS install?), then maybe you would be better off if you just reinstall Windows on the laptop and get it back to a "stock" OS install state as well, instead of continuing to try to "fix" it.  Aero Glass should install and work correctly and that should fix your other problems as well.  Just my opinion.

Cheers and Regards

sorry but i have over 10000 milions or more files in my laptop videos/music/pictures all gone i could back-up but i don't want that but there is no need DosProbie

created a script file with disables and enables aero for me this does work so for my broken laptop/task scheduler anyways thanks for the suggestion though.

Please, could you stop discussing that Task Scheduler problem in this topic? It makes it complete mess, especially with all those previous-post quotations.

Yes sorry about all this i thought the problem was in Aero Glass so i replied in this topic but now i know is is the Task Scheduler itself again my bad.

Ok so Now you finally got Aero Glass working but with the symbols non aerohost version I sent you, and No I am not going to revise Big Muscles program, so looks like that is as far as you can go until you get your scheduler working properly. Again as I have told you and others on here as well just cut your loses and stop wasting every ones time and Do a full clean reinstall of 8.1.
~DP :whistle: