Windows Task Scheduler Not Running Tasks

KaddirB

Use a Non aerohost version that's not dependent on task scheduler then, check my pm

~Dp

With respect, DP, even if that might get Aero Glass working, he still seems to have a problem with his Task Scheduler that he needs to resolve.

Cheers and Regards

and i fixed it aero works again the task aerohost.exe works on startup now if anyone else gets this problem in future here is the fix for Task Scheduler

by default  At Service Account Configuration is on SYSTEM change this to KADIR-PC\Kadir  so basicly select the one below instead of SYSTEM 

this worked for me so thanks again for those who helped the issue was not aero but Task Scheduler.

post-400322-0-33699500-1418176164_thumb.

Use a Non aerohost version that's not dependent on task scheduler then, check my pm

~Dp

With respect, DP, even if that might get Aero Glass working, he still seems to have a problem with his Task Scheduler that he needs to resolve.

Cheers and Regards

Yes i fixed it and the problem was indeed Task Scheduler.

i fixed it aero works again the task aerohost.exe works on startup now if anyone else gets this problem in future here is the fix for Task Scheduler

post-400322-0-32531000-1418176935_thumb.

by default  At Service Account Configuration is on SYSTEM change this to KADIR-PC\Kadir  so basicly select the one below instead of SYSTEM 

this worked for me so thanks again for those who helped the issue was not aero but Task Scheduler.

-UPDATE fixed issue

Edited by KaddirB

glad you finally got it working, now all you need is a donation.key to stop the watermark.

~DP

i already did that yesterday got both keys for pc/laptop

i fixed it aero works again the task aerohost.exe works on startup now if anyone else gets this problem in future here is the fix for Task Scheduler

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

by default At Service Account Configuration is on SYSTEM change this to KADIR-PC\Kadir so basicly select the one below instead of SYSTEM

to everyone reading this topic the aero glass problem has been fixed thanks to DosProbie

but the tasks are still not running so if anyone knows a way for this fix i would apreciate it still thanks in advance.

to everyone reading this topic the aero glass problem has been fixed thanks to DosProbie

but the tasks in Task Scheduler are still not working so if anyone knows a way for this fix i would apreciate it still thanks in advance.

Edited by Tripredacus

and i fixed it aero works again the task aerohost.exe works on startup now if anyone else gets this problem in future here is the fix for Task Scheduler

I never ever had problems with Aero Glass. Everytime I restart Aero Glass has always started up for me since BigMuscle's first release. But I keep that info handy just in case. Also do you run your account as administer

I never ever had problems with Aero Glass. Everytime I restart Aero Glass has always started up for me since BigMuscle's first release. But I keep that info handy just in case. Also do you run your account as administer

You cant run the aerohost as admin must be run under System which is why Big Muscle set it up via task scheduler and .xml file.

~DP

no  i don't

Edited by KaddirB

no  i don't

and forget this it appears this was not the fix sorry the fix was this software by  moataz

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/172357-aero-glass-customizer-for-win8x/

this allows you to enable aero since the task did not run i downloaded this and enabled it now it works on batery/reboot and all but! funny i don't see aerohost.exe in taskmanager running but aero is enabled if someone uses this software can you tell me if this is right or not but in any case i have aero now :)

no  i don't

and forget this it appears this was not the fix sorry the fix was this software by  moataz

this allows you to enable aero since the task did not run i downloaded this and enabled it now it works on batery/reboot and all but! funny i don't see aerohost.exe in taskmanager running but aero is enabled if someone uses this software can you tell me if this is right or not but in any case i have aero now :)

The Reason you don't see Aerohost.exe anymore is because your using a earlier version that is the non aerohost (not the 8.1+10 version)and not dependent on using scheduler to run AeroGlass, which is the one I sent to you.

~DP

no  i don't

The Reason you don't see Aerohost.exe anymore is because your using a earlier version that is the non aerohost (not the 8.1+10 version)and not dependent on using scheduler to run AeroGlass, which is the one I sent to you.

~DP

aha so that's it but i removed the files you send me but i indeed did click EnableAero so does this script thing stay somewhere in system..