Windows Task Scheduler Not Running Tasks

KaddirB

you can. if something happens you just install glass once again and everything works at least as good as before.

really.. removing this is fine you sure what if i removed something happens and i have restore point will it restore the registry?

when you jave a restore point or a backup of the registry then you should be able to restore it. but at least the point you mentioned is called cache, so a temporary storage to make something faster, but can cause problems if the original content changed but  the cache is still used....

when you jave a restore point or a backup of the registry then you should be able to restore it. but at least the point you mentioned is called cache, so a temporary storage to make something faster, but can cause problems if the original content changed but  the cache is still used....

than i'd rather not touch it.

you are probably misunderstanding me.

if a cache is not deleted and the content changes then sometimes you get the cache result, that's why you should sometimes clear the cache of this and that. and pretty much anything that is called cache you can probably delete without problems, since the system has to purge and re-create it here and then.

you are probably misunderstanding me.

if a cache is not deleted and the content changes then sometimes you get the cache result, that's why you should sometimes clear the cache of this and that. and pretty much anything that is called cache you can probably delete without problems, since the system has to purge and re-create it here and then.

so what you're saying is remove this key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Aero Glass

right? and if did so nothing will happen to aero glass.

ok unexpected, but you can always wither use the bat or reinstall...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Aero Glass

Index  value  1

what if i changed the value to 0 would that fix to reboot startup? or keep default

Index  value  1

what if i changed the value to 0 would that fix to reboot startup? or keep default

Why are you having a problem?  This program is made for Windows 8.1.  I think that no matter what we suggest for you it is not going to happen.  Are you a troll or something?  You might be better reformatting you whole effing hard drive, then trying BigMuscles program.  There is nothing wrong with his program.  So why are you taking up precious forum space?

Edited by dhjohns

Index  value  1

Why are you having a problem?  This program is made for Windows 8.1.  I think that no matter what we suggest for you it is not going to happen.  Are you a troll or something?  You might be better reformatting you whole effing hard drive, then trying BigMuscles program.  There is nothing wrong with his program.  So why are you taking up precious forum space?

why am i having a problem who am i? microsoft  and made for windows 8.1 yes i can see that and you don't need to suggest anything and no im not a troll im a human being thanks and no reformatting not necessary i just got a new hardrive wich is what im using since my laptop was nuked during a clean with software called iobit advanced system care  and there is nothing wrong with big muscle's software the issue is probably task scheduler and aero is not starting with the task that needs to startup and if you don't want to help you don't need to reply takiing precious forum space? i think i donated the software so i do deserve some support,

Index  value  1

why am i having a problem who am i? microsoft  and made for windows 8.1 yes i can see that and you don't need to suggest anything and no im not a troll im a human being thanks and no reformatting not necessary i just got a new hardrive wich is what im using since my laptop was nuked during a clean with software called iobit advanced system care  and there is nothing wrong with big muscle's software the issue is probably task scheduler and aero is not starting with the task that needs to startup and if you don't want to help you don't need to reply takiing precious forum space? i think i donated the software so i do deserve some support,

I think you are a troll

Index  value  1

I think you are a troll

i think you are a alien

Hi everyone i'am using Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit and i recently installed Aero Glass from big muscle http://www.glass8.eu/

everything installed correctly no problem but! on my laptop here my Task Scheduler does not run the aerohost.exe which means that the aero glass i installed can not autostart on reboot or logoff so but this is not only aero glass it appear none of the tasks are running at startup at logon etc.. so i have all these "Warning" messages in events in the History tab all of the tasks show "Warning" so my question what is causing this did this happen to anyone else before cause i cleaned my laptop uninstalled useless stuff and registry cleaned nothing fixed it rebooted laptop still no tasks are running so if anyone knows an solution for this i would appreciate it without this i cannot run Aero Glass or the other tasks Thanks in advance.

post-400322-0-32351600-1418173305_thumb.

post-400322-0-34456500-1418173140_thumb.

Edited by KaddirB