Windows Task Scheduler Not Running Tasks

KaddirB

hello guys i have aero everything works fine just 1 problem it does not autostart on reboot why.. the Status stays at Queued how come in Task Scheduler any fix for this cause i have to go to task scheduler to run the aero everytime..

hello guys i have aero everything works fine just 1 problem it does not autostart on reboot why.. the Status stays at Queued how come in Task Scheduler any fix for this cause i have to go to task scheduler to run the aero everytime..

In the Task Scheduler Library, you can select the appropriate task on the top and then look on the History tab. It allows you to see the success or failure of a task in an Event Viewer type look.

05f81de6-8e21-4526-aa5c-a34bb3a88dda_14.

In the Task Scheduler Library, you can select the appropriate task on the top and then look on the History tab. It allows you to see the success or failure of a task in an Event Viewer type look.

05f81de6-8e21-4526-aa5c-a34bb3a88dda_14.

Hello, Tripredacus

i know that and as said before i have to go to Task Scheduler to run aero glass and it does not start on reboot or logof login manualy only via Task Scheduler -Run than it runs the aero but here is a screenshot you might know whats up i also tried schedule.bat but that only places new task from aero glass same thing.

0d975350-5e27-4543-9cb0-74a9bbcfc522_zps

certainly weird. I looked at it and when you logged off and back on it worked. but I have an Idea.

create a link to

C:\Windows\System32\schtasks.exe /run /tn "Aero Glass"

and push that into your startup folder.

certainly weird. I looked at it and when you logged off and back on it worked. but I have an Idea.

create a link to

C:\Windows\System32\schtasks.exe /run /tn "Aero Glass"

and push that into your startup folder.

how do you create a link.. you mean addres bar copy this C:\Windows\System32\schtasks.exe /run /tn "Aero Glass"

than paste and enter? than copy schtasks.exe to startup folder?

honestly I dont think it's a problem of aero. maybe something did something to the scheduler...

could you try my solution?

no you go into your startup folder right-click -> new -> link and then...

Edited by My1

honestly I dont think it's a problem of aero. maybe something did something to the scheduler...

could you try my solution?

no you go into your startup folder right-click -> new -> link and then...

like this?

Untitled_zps3426cc29.png

but you shouldnt instruct ppl who dont know much about the registry, to wander around there...

Untitled_zps02a7c786.png

no it did pop up with this promt from the   schtasks.exe

but the aero did not start up i also tried wiseclean program so since there is no aero showing up i will have to run it manualy after every boot or logof login

see this screenshot how it shows after reboot

i have to right click to run the aero other wise it stays at Queued and it does nothing.

Untitled_zps6a5348c8.png