Is it possible to integrate KB2993651 hotfix?

Normal integration does not work and I tried to run at T13 with following command, but also no success:

start /wait dism.exe /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath:%CDROM%\POST\KB2993651\Windows6.1-KB2993651-x64.cab /Quiet /NoRestart

WU still give this update to install.

No it won't integrate to an image although Dism says it has 100%!

I tried also with setupcomplete.cmd to no avail either? Would like a solution for this fix also?

I posted this in another thread just a few days ago too!! http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/162386-which-updates-to-exclude-from-slipstreaming-into-win7-x64-sp1/#entry1088568 post #11

The only way I've managed to integrate MSUs that will not go in with DISM, is to use Windows Update while in audit mode and then sysprep and capture the image. This isn't what I would consider a standard practice. I used it once for a custom image, but wouldn't normally do it.

Yes, no integration for me then, so will just run the msu with setupcomplete.cmd:

start /wait %CDROM%\POST\Windows6.1-KB2993651-x64.msu /quiet /norestart

MC: this works for me, not using the wusa.exe but execute the file instead. you need a reboot after first initialization though, but ok.

Edited: I just noticed that I also 'integrated' the hotfix, maybe this is needed for it to work, I have not tested, i leave you the honor :)

Edited by rogierel

Here is what I do:

- Use only dism from batch file, no external tool or anything

- I also 'integrate' the hotfix, which is not sufficient as we know, but I not removed it from the integration

- I run the hotfix from setupcomplete.cmd as the very last command