How to get rid of this

That is because I can't reproduce the problem and thus can't PrintScreen the image. I don't know why but all of a sudden the annoying screen went away...

If somehow I get it back(hope not) I will post the pic!

logon.jpg

I get it when the computer is idle for more than 10 min.

ps. I'm not sure, but I think this screen started to appear when I instaled Remotely Anywhere!

hello,

remotely has nothing to do here thing you have to do is to disable the screensaver from pop up

deskop -> right click -> properties -> Display properties -> Screensaver tab select

select saver to none.

MSBHI22

I wish it was that easy. Your advice doesn't help since the Screen Saver is already set to NONE!!

And besides if the screen saver was active shouldn't it display something moving on the screen and not the above mentioned picture?

Try this BigDaddy

right click your desktop and select properties - Screen Saver

then click the power option then the Advanced tab and dedelect Prompt for Password when computer goes off standby

This should cure ur problem

logon.jpg

I get it when the computer is idle for more than 10 min.

ps. I'm not sure, but I think this screen started to appear when I instaled Remotely Anywhere!

may be my first option did'nt help you . some one must have defineed policy for windows 2000 to reset the account lockout duration after 10 min

look at picture and change the settings by start > run > secpol.msc

post-35-1081576188_thumb.jpg

sounds like your workstation has been hacked,,, and some one has placed a new account on it or if its a server then they have an account on there... you should try to see if you can find any odd accounts