EULA Problems.

ItsMrb

Hi Guys and Girls.

I have been using Nlite (& NTlite) for many years and i love having this tool in my tool kit / collection.

Recently i have had a computer come in (WinXp Pro) with a hard drive that has failed. I use a few other tools to backup the drive. Now the new drive is fitted and the XP clone is on the new drive. But XP wont boot. So i used nlite to intergrate drivers etc and prompt repair option to on.

However when I boot to the installation disk I get a message saying setup cannot find EULA. (Image should be attached,)

I have tried using CD & DVD's as well as USB Drives with the same result.

I ensured the EULA.TXT is in the I386 Folder & I also saw a post where you can put EulaComplete="1" in the [data] section of WINNT.SIF but still no luck. :-( .

Has anyone got any ideas to get this working again. Is there a new option i have missed on nlite to switch the EULA back? If there is one!

Mrb,

post-399265-0-59879400-1414848655_thumb.

Ok, I have gotton a little closer.

For some reason deleting the EULA.TXT's from the slip streamed drivers has got the EULA issue fixed.

But as soon as i get that fixed i run into another problem. For some reaon im not getting the option of push "R" to perform a XP repair install. I have gone into the Nlite option's once again and selected Prompt Repair and its still not working after many tries.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting this to work?

Thanks,

Mrb

There might be a problem with nLite's EULA as well. That one says nLite is "for personal use only". What you describe as a computer "coming in" looks commercial use to me. This forum has a consensus of respecting this part of the EULA and has always refused to give support to people using nLite in a professional environment. Feel free to say if I'm mistaken.

Oh, Use the term "Coming In" a lot. Force of habit of when i had a job as a techie.

I am fixing this pc on behalf of a friend who has no idea how to fix PC's etc etc.

All i need to do now is get the repair option of work and i can give the PC back to him. And Claim my beer money lol.

H

I ensured the EULA.TXT is in the I386 Folder & I also saw a post where you can put EulaComplete="1" in the [data] section of WINNT.SIF but still no luck. :-( .

I use this

[Unattended]OemSkipEula="Yes"

And from Nlite you cand change Unattended Mode to Prompt Repair

Edited by condor