Need a last couple of parts for my new pc PLEASE HELP

As most of you know I haven't had a home pc for a few months now. I have gotten most of a new one together though. 

If you can help this is what I have left for need(s) hard drive(s) and a video card. 

I have pci 2+ capabilities.

PM me for my physical address, if you can send any donation via Paypal my address there is kelsenellenelvian @ gmail.com 

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

I hope you get your new pc, thanks for the amazing WPIW it is such a wonder it helps me a lot, i will to send you a donation when i can afford it, because that stuning program helped me to impress my boss, today we use it for our cibercoffe business for updating our pcs too.

I hope you get your new pc, thanks for the amazing WPIW it is such a wonder it helps me a lot, i will to send you a donation when i can afford it, because that stuning program helped me to impress my boss, today we use it for our cibercoffe business for updating our pcs too.

Thank you, please also be aware that WPI is not free for business uses. It has been this way for nearly 6 years and is stated in the enclosed license and the about window.

• 2 months later...