Some basic feedback/questions

Internetlad

I checked out the Free version of NTLite. I'm pretty uneducated in a lot of the ins and outs of creating an unattended install and was pretty disappointed to find out that a lot of options are not available (yet?) in NTLite. EDIT: was working with the wrong file.

Despite that I was VERY impressed with the software, and will get the paid version if I continue to use it (pretty likely)

The UI is very clean and simple, not overwhelming, which is really nice, and the options are pretty straightforward (select your WUD folder, select your drivers, done.) but I do still wish there was a streamlined tool to help create your autounattended.xml file. Is this only included in the paid version, or is this by choice and not in the scope of the software?

I'm building the ISO now, and after I get it installed and tested i'll provide more feedback.

EDIT: I did find that, unlike WInToolkit, there seems to be no option to add multiple slipstreamed OSes. Bit disappointing as I like to have all versions updated on one 8GB USB stick rather than 4 separate sticks for each version. I saw you could disable the EI.CFG file, but this would still do nothing to keep the versions other than the one you worked with updated, no?

Thanks for taking the time to read my feedback, and good work on the software, it looks very promising.

Edited by Internetlad