[Req] Make NTLite work on non-live Install / Remote Installation

aviv00

[Feature Req] Make NTLite work on non-live Install

after i finish with Vmware i hook the vhd to host

to save time liting

its would be great that feature to apply liteing on windows that on other drive then c:\

Edited by aviv00

i mean like that

G:\>dir Volume in drive G has no label. Volume Serial Number is 6C4A-449D Directory of G:\08/22/2013  06:52 PM    <DIR>          PerfLogs09/22/2014  08:20 PM    <DIR>          Program Files09/23/2014  01:45 AM    <DIR>          Program Files (x86)09/23/2014  01:10 AM    <DIR>          Users09/22/2014  08:20 PM    <DIR>          Windows               0 File(s)              0 bytes               5 Dir(s)  26,803,851,264 bytes freeG:\>

aviv00, yes it's planned to have that feature, good idea anyway.

R4D3, btw next version will take ownership over the temp folder thx to you.

I'm interested how do you force the program to modify another install by changing the temp folder? I mean the tool still goes to the mounted image and reads temp from it dynamically, it does not rely on settings if the image is already mounted.

whoops allready mounted - must overead this... ;) - but its possible - but not so comfortable... - if you use nlite in VM and bind a real harddrive as second drive into - to mount the image there - you can send the vm to sleep/save state - and then copy/move the mounted image to another folder, and put your copy of it into it.... (did that in the past, when i work with vlite and rt7... - to save some time...)

- nuhi - on my Error 3 Post, i post some "Updates" don´t miss it pls ;)