[Win8.1] Choice of edition and serial integration in the iso

Since the Windows Update 8.1 Update (Multiple Editions) MSDN iso includes the retail editions of the Core and Professional, how I should do to change this iso so that, during the installation, allow me to choose which edition to install?

In addition, I would include in this iso my two serial numbers of installation (one for the Core and the other for the Professional) so that I should not insert any serial number during installation.

So, what should I do to reach my goal?

Thanks

Bye

Edited by balubeto

Use an Autounattend.xml file for each edition. The only real way to do what you want is to create a custom boot.wim that has a program (or script/batch) that launches first. Then you choose your option and it will launch setup with the appropriate unattend file. See here for reference (this topic uses WinRE to launch setup)

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/142990-installing-windows-7-from-recovery-partition/?p=918385

Inject your serial with dism into each edition

dism /Image:<path_to_mounted_image> /Set-ProductKey:12345-12345-12345-12345-12345
Then use sources\ei.cfg to skip serial entering dialog

[Channel]Retail[VL]0
Edited by ricktendo

Use an Autounattend.xml file for each edition. The only real way to do what you want is to create a custom boot.wim that has a program (or script/batch) that launches first. Then you choose your option and it will launch setup with the appropriate unattend file. See here for reference (this topic uses WinRE to launch setup)

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/142990-installing-windows-7-from-recovery-partition/?p=918385

I thought that, if I insert the ei.cfg file

[Channel]Retail[VL]0

in the sources directory in my iso, I could choose the retail edition to install. That's right?

Instead, how do I create the file Autounattend.xml to insert my two serial numbers that correspond to those of the Core and Professional?

Inject your serial with dism into each edition

dism /Image:<path_to_mounted_image> /Set-ProductKey:12345-12345-12345-12345-12345

Then use sources\ei.cfg to skip serial entering dialog

[Channel]Retail[VL]0

The DISM command mentioned above can be applied to each volume image stored in the file install.wim? If so, how do I do this?

Thanks

Bye