Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

On an unofficial Windows XP Pro SP3 Cyber Lite ISO, in the i386 directory, I found two files named BDBD, one in a BMP format and the other one in an INF format. These files display a temporary image before the GUI stage of installation begins (referring to billborards that show after a solid color or temporary background). Can someone tell me more about the aformentioned file and tell me how do I use my own BDBD file for my custom version of Windows?

Edited by tariqmudallal

No. but I can tell you about the aforementioned

XP Pro SP3 Cyber Lite

aka

XP SP3 Pro Cyber Lite/XPSP32014LITECYBER

Offhand, I'd say that's not an "unofficial" anything but it -is- warez! It's already "custom". :w00t:

Sorry, no soup for you! :(