Dual boot Win7 and Win8.1 SysPrep with UEFI GPT Problem

allgames71

I've create 2 partitions, 1st partition is Win7 SysPrep and the 2nd partition is Win8.1 Sysprep
I install Win7 and press Ctrl-Shift-F3 to form SysPrep, same as Win8.1 in 2nd partition.
I made this becuase I've 25 Dell new Win8.1 Computer which are UEFI. So I want to make a master computer which has both Win7 and Win8.1 with SysPrep in it. Then I want to clone it to the other 24 Dell computers.

CASE 1 : 2 different partitions with 2 different Windows :
---------------------------------------------------------------
If I install both Windows like above, when Sysprep Generalize Win7, it works fine. But if I SysPrep Generalize Win8.1, it's fine also, but never can boot again back to Win7. The start boot option is like this :
     Windows 7
     Windows 8.1
If I choose to boot Windows 8.1, it's fine. If I choose to boot Windows 7, it ever boot to Windows 8.1. It means nomatter I choose to boot which Windows, it all goes to Windows 8.1 ?????

CASE 2 : 1 partition for Win7 + Win81.VHD :
---------------------------------------------------------------
I install Win7 (C:) and press Ctrl-Shift-F3 to form SysPrep.
I create a Win81.VHD in Drive D: , imagex Win8.1 install.wim in it. Also press Ctrl-Shift-F3 to form SysPrep.
Sysprep Generalize Win7 is OK , SysPrep Generalize Win8.1 is also OK. But after that I can only boot to Windows 7 fine, when choose to boot Win8.1 , it always restart and back to the boot menu ?????

Can anyone help ? Thanks a lot.