OOBE Unattend settings

I need help creating a Autounattend.xml for my Windows 8.1 image. Does anyone know what the settings are for turning smartscreen off?

4hwl61.png

And for turning off the entire last page?

2jad9is.png

Edited by ptd163

The smartscreen filter is from the registry key [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter] You should be able to add those settings from the <settings pass="oobeSystem"> with FirstLogonCommands 

~DP  :whistle:

Edited by DosProbie

You can add this batch to the distribution folder %Windir%\Setup\Scripts from your FirstLogonCommands like so. 

Batch Script

:: WPI.cmd  ~DosProbie - June 2014@echo off:: SmartScreen Filter with IE 11:: Disable = 0 , Enable = 1reg add "hkcu\software\microsoft\internet explorer\phishingfilter" /v EnabledV9 /t reg_dword /d 0 /f>nulexit

Autounattend.xml 64-bit

<settings pass="oobeSystem">   <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">       <FirstLogonCommands>                <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">                    <Description>Windows Post Installs</Description>                    <Order>04</Order>                    <!-- ### WINDOWS POST INSTALL REGISTRY TWKS, SILENT APP INSTALLS, FAVS, PRE-ACTIVATES WITH GENUINE RETAIL KEY..ETC.. ### -->                    <CommandLine>cmd /c %Windir%\Setup\Scripts\wpi.cmd</CommandLine>                </SynchronousCommand>     </FirstLogonCommands> 

Thanks DosProbie. You wouldn't happen to know anything about the last page would you?

Sorry, but no I don't I am sure you can control these via registry keys as well, maybe someone else may know.