wpiw.net is soon going to be closed

I recently got a re-registration email for wpiw.net, however as I struggle with real life finances I find I cannot afford to re-up my registration.

As a heads up I am letting you guys know it will (www.wpiw.net) be going down within the next couple of weeks.

I have server use still so there will still be a download of wpi but the website will no loner exist.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause any of you..

:( Can you find a free one somewhere?

Mirroring it right now for posterity (using httrack, suggested by jaclaz). Some files wind up incorrectly/failing-to download (end in filetype ".TMP") and have to be individually downloaded afterward.

If I (anyone) had a server up-and-running all the time I would "host" you, but I find that to be infeasible/unfeasible (whatever). All you would need would be a NO-IP Domain Name. ;)

FWIW, TmEE has a website (afaik). Maybe request a sub-folder?

...And I "feel for you". Life throws curveballs all the time.

Thx for heads up. :yes:

edit - Mirror completed except for -

This is missing -
http://www.wpiw.net/downloads/WPI_Versions.7z

(approx. 25-26mb)

Edited by submix8c

You're quite welcome.  Now if only everyone can learn to spell my name. :) LOL

Cheers and Regards

Maybe if you could have an actual name :realmad: instead of an acronym :w00t:, that would help :yes:.

On the other hand ;), I gave up with attempts to write Kel's name :ph34r: and I call him just Kel.

jaclaz

Maybe if you could have an actual name :realmad: instead of an acronym :w00t:, that would help :yes:.

You mean like jaclaz? :) Yes bphlpt is an acronym, an endearment my wife and I use so I plan to keep it. It's "G" rated, but no I'm not saying what it is.

On the other hand ;), I gave up with attempts to write Kel's name :ph34r: and I call him just Kel.

Likewise, and BP is fine for me.

Cheers and Regards

• 3 weeks later...