Ordered an Xbox today!

Aaron

If you like EOD you would love BF:V, it's not a mod and you can tell. It's by no means revolutionary, but it's a solid game and while not worth the 40 bucks i paid, it's worth the 34 that bestbuy has it at.

Oh, 1 more reason you may wanna put it off is that if you have an ATI card like I do you can't use AA or AF unless you use some "Tricks". Either EA or ATI need a patch before I can whole heartedly recommend this game.

i've nvidia

I love dc, installed eod but never played for some reason??

anyways vietnam should be good I think. i'll try to find it.

$6 difference worth? okay.... :rolleyes:

I don't unfortunatelly open any ff anyways. its a laptop with geforce 4 64mb go. and its a go one which is even slower. i even lag in singleplayer with 800 600 low config in dc :)(

Then you should be fine, the 6 dollar difference is almost justified, i would rather just see it at 29.99 or something like that, but i figured 34 is better than 40. Anyways, if thats your case you should be fine. It's a fun game, specifically the airlifting choppers, nothin like transportin spawn points and jeeps/tanks. Jungles also look fairly convincing and they got the foilage effects down really good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That edition looks cool! If you're looking for upcoming RPGs for xbox, you might want to look into Jade Empire, from Bioware, and Sudeki. I'm not sure when Jade Empire will be out but Sudeki will be out in June.