MBSA VS WUD

Hello everyone and the author of this wonderful tool called Windows Updates Donwloader, very useful to use it with MDT :))

I have used the UL: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 ENU (2014-04-08) to download Security Updates and 80 where downloaded.

After that, I properly added the updates to the MDT (MDT is installing W7 Ent 64 SP1). However, after deploying one computer with the MDT and runing the MBSA, the MBSA tells me that some updates are missing:

MS14-018,

MS13-057,

MS14-029,

MS11-053,

MS14-027,

MS13-095,

MS12-056,

KB2862973,

KB2871997,

KB2861855,

KB2862152

I have verified that those updates weren't downloaded by WUD. Do you think that is normal or I should download them manually ?

Thank you very much to everyone.

Javi

There appears to be a discrepancy between the one from WUD website and this one -

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/139877-post-sp1-updates-for-windows-7-updated-13052014/

I haven't had time to investigate all of them yet but it definitely assumes you integrated IE11. The order of integration (oldest->newest) may or may not matter. :unsure:

The Win7 ULZ's that I make, only support the latest version of IE which is 11.0.7, so only updates for that version are included.

I also provide Win7/8.1/XP Update Lists to JCarle so he can upload them to his WUD Website.