My Computer System Tray App

HoppaLong

For reasons I've mentioned before, I'm keeping 98SE (with Unofficial SP2) on a laptop.
I have three computers at home. The "speedy" computer is running a Linux Distro.

Recently, I found the smallest USB mass driver in the world. I'm probably the last
guy at this forum who was unaware of this driver. It's remarkable! I was able to
junk almost all of my old USB drivers. This one (created by someone in Italy) loads
and unloads your devices fast. I plugged in a very old USB-IDE external HDD and
it was up and running in less than one minute.

If you want to try it, here's a direct download link: WinTricks USB Driver

I started to search freeware sites for a System Tray app. There are probably a billion,
so maybe you can help me find what I want. I'd like to display "My Computer" in the
System Tray. I need a menu that will display the contents of My Computer. The right-
click Context Menu must be funtional, like it would be when you open My Computer
on your Desktop.

and it was up and running in less than one minute.

.... trolling??

any USB device should be up and running in half that or even less...

Edited by oerg866

I believe that HoppaLong only means this driver run fine from his experience.

I know the wintricks generic drive USB mass storage driver, based on old Lexar driver.

Nusb by Maximus-Decim is no doubt the best option, but I love the simple and minimalistic solution and used it with success. In a single test, even i was able to recognize an external dvd drive unit.