Any luck finding XP drivers for 87 chipset?

Tripredacus

I had a test build yesterday to see what kind of drivers were available for Intel 81/87 chipset boards and (as expected) ran into problems. Has anyone else had any luck trying to get XP drivers for these types of boards?

For my testing, I had no problem installing XP SP3 x86 on an Asus H87I-PLUS board. I did manage to find the video driver, Intel made GMA XPx86 drivers for DEV_0402. The newer Intel HD Graphics may or may not actually have support for others, such as teh DEV_041E mentioned here:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/171462-need-intel-hd-graphics-4400-driver-for-windows-xp-32bit/

Only thing about the Intel GMA drivers is that it will not install for the HDMI audio device DEV_2807.

Chipset drivers will work, although I don't know about the installer since I just used INFs from my drivers archive.

The rest of these I cannot find any XP drivers for*

*specifically, those that do not limit their use to non-commercial like the VBEMP VESA video driver from the previously posted link.

Realtek Audio VEN_10EC&DEV_0887

Intel I217 NIC VEN_8086&DEV_153B

Intel USB3 VEN_8086&DEV_8C31

The audio driver probably is the easiest case to solve: either adding strings to the corresponding driver from the most similar board from the previous generation, say, one based on the H77 southbridge will do, or the SNAP audio (now unsuported), maybe only after some calisthenics, should do. Even that won't be easy, but that far I bet you can go with some care and patience...