ReForce - not working with Window 8.1, replacement?

ALIENQuake

Hello,

ReForce - a brilliant way to force 120/100/85Hz for any game. The way how it works is simple: this application delete all available modes except those from the list and if for eg: Child of Light want to set his 1024x768@60Hz mode, it's forced to set 1024x768@100Hz mode instead.

I was using it since forever but now it doesn't work with Windows 8.1 x64 :} I'm looking for any replacement.

I already try RefreshLock (didn't work) and CRU + successfully created custom windows driver: everything seems fine except that old modes @60Hz,@75@ exist and are available to set via "Screen resolution > "Advanced settings" > "Monitor".

Anyone know similar application?

Edited by ALIENQuake

Because the game will still use @60Hz and if there won't be any other display refresh than 100Hz, then any application will be forced to use it and that is the whole point.

My goal was partially solved by enabling extension block when using CRU. Now game use "maximum supported resolution and refresh rate that is bound to it". When you take look at the "Options" in this game, you cannot change resolution - i guess that is the results of EDID override. Even if this is not exactly what I want, It's better than nothing and actually good alternative.