ut 2004!, awesome

XtremeMaC

Hi there

I just bought ut2004

6 cd's and a full of 5.2GB of space HOOLLLY

I had set my game hdd partition as 5gb and I had to resize that partition. :D

but if u like fast 1st person shooter games

u gotta get ut2004. awesome :rolleyes: !!!

(it would be nice if i had a decent graphics card and a better hdd!!! :)

I've 64mb geforce 4 440 go :/ BAAD.

GO GET THE GAME!

is there a dvd version of this game for pc? cause it would be a lot better!

well no, graphics are awesome but i mean there are vehicles in this game and its a lot of difference for me. i mean this is a sequal what do u expect from it? i mean look at any game like that, quake 3 is different from q2?(well sort of cause q2 was so slow but u know what i mean same stuff same guns same chars same plot...) I had been a great q1 fun that hated q2 and loved q3. look at doom or u know what i mean, how can they improve? i like the way it is..

and ppl who like ut like it the way it is.

and ut series are fast and i just love 'em sorry, no go for q3 anymore, maybe if q4 was coming up or something..

i haven't seen farcry in the store, i was going to buy that as well. also looked for vietnam no sign of it :)

I must say, Im still quite impressed with UT ... If I only can find an online store with the Special Edition in stock! ... anyone? ... I already got two mails from stores that could'n deliver ... anoying ... oh. well, there's always ebay :)

@ XtremeMAC,

Just saw a posting of yours in another thread concerning UT2004. Your initial response wasn't too positive about the game...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=14973&st=0#

wow just tried it multiplayer and didn't understand a **** thing.

cars tank type of things

red is building something, red power down, u can't damage the targets??

I got ripped.

Guess you don't feel that way anymore? newwink.gif

Kind regards,

eNuffSaid

dude that was the demo and it didn't allow u to play single player

and when i got into a multiplayer game everyone just started kicking my a**.

it was the first time i saw the vehicles and had not really looked into the controls :rolleyes: (heh silly me)

yep I don't feel like that nowww I'll kick your asses tongue.gif

was it u that killed me, u? u? which one, come here... :)

wow special edition, never heard of that, what extras does it have? special footage from the upcoming unreal movie tongue.gif

It is soooo awesome, the vehicles make a huge difference. You can already download a new map (onslaught morpheus-map style) and it has two leviathans in it! There secondary mode makes them completely transform, it's awesome and once you shoot that laser...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a big fan.

Recently played it at a LAN party, and everyone enjoyed it. It helped that it ran smoothly on everyone's PCs, whether you had a 3 GHz P4 with a GeForce 5900 XT :), or just a GeForce 2 MX, you could still make it smooth and have fun. The variety of game types meant no-one had chance to get bored. And they didn't overly push any of the new stuff (i.e. there are only vehicles in a handful of maps).

My only critisim would be, that I don't think I'll play it much now. I played it a bit, really enjoyed it, but there's not really enough to make me want to play it single player. We'll be playing it next time there's a LAN Party though.