wpi some bugs please help

First of all thank you for the wpi software, and please excusme my english because y speak spanish but i trying to do my best

This is the think, yesterday a just downloade wpi and since that i currently trying it.

I find on it some problems and that is very annoying, for example, when i run the wpi, just disable de option to stop de timer and just save it, but when i run it again, the timer is ON and ia don´t know what to do about it

Second, when run the wpi for add some application and configure it and save it and just exit de configuration option, the program just try to show me the menu screen of wpi, some times show me al on it, and another times doný show me nothing and the wpi gui just appears with his bacround and anything more.

Sorry for this but i´m a rooky here, so, you can tell me what to do? what file i have to edit and what a have to do? i mean if have to replace or just add?

Help?

Thank you for your time

ps: when all the problems and bugs get fixed you give my word and i´ll donate

Thank you, i just do it but still have the problem. When open the wpi the countdown is still show. Go to settings and the option por it is disabled but the countdown just appears :-(

• 3 months later...

While I was  using the WPI 8.6.3 with no problems, this error suddenly came out when I run WPI:

script error 

line: 1

char : 25

error: expected">"    ? or ")" 

code: 0

URL: WPI/Common/WPI.hta

I upgraded to WPI 8.7.2 and after fixing some lang file errors and config.js errors, the same error mentioned above came out again!

The above same window appeared again after pressing Yes, and WPI seemed running well after pressed Yes the second time.

If I pressed No, the above window only appeared once and WPI seemed running well afterwards.

Windows 7, IE11, os lang:en_us, system locale : chinese taiwan

It seemed this error came after I ran the same WPI in another user account of the same OS, ????

Edited by ykchanaed

====== Error Fixed =====

Somehow my config.js was encoded in Unicode BOM!

After config.js was changed to ANSI encoding, the error window did not appear!

====== Error Fixed =====

Edited by ykchanaed

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Had problems with timer (regardless what options i chose, i.e. disable/10 minutes it always came up with 1 min timer) as well as language setting (set it to english but got always the localized language). However, the updated test archive http://wpiw.net/WPI_Test.rar you provided solves these problems.  Thanks a lot, gave me a headache.

KR