Recycle Bin context menu

epic

Is there any way to list (eg: similar to send to) links within the context menu rather than the links showing directly under HKCR\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell ?

included images to explain:

[table]
[tr]
[th]Current:[/th]
[th]After:[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]http://i57.tinypic.com/10xczrm.jpg[/td]
[td]http://i59.tinypic.com/2wn8igz.jpg[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Well... guess the forum doesn't allow tables. :(

Current:

10xczrm.jpg

How can I get a submenu like this? (photoshopped, obviously)

2wn8igz.jpg

Edited by epic

Dumb question I'm sure, since I'm not on Win8, but why are the "Administrative Tools" and many other links showing up on the context menu of the "Recycle Bin"? They don't seem to make sense there, at least to me. Shouldn't they be on the context menu of "My Computer" instead? Of course many of those links, such as "Send To" don't make sense to me in either place, but rather should be on regular files and folders. But like I said, I don't use Win8, so maybe it's just another weird thing about Win8.

Cheers and Regards

Well, it has nothing to do with Windows 8 specifically. These are custom links to programs that I decided to add to the recycle bin menu (HKCR\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell) since I don't want them anywhere else.

What I'm attempting to do is get them to fan out within a sub-menu, instead of being listed directly in the context menu.

The apps I currently have within the context menu hasn't changed for several years, if I do add more I just add another entry in the registry and point it to the file on the data drive, then backup the script as a backup. Someday I'll move all these apps to a NAS, when I build/buy one, and point them there.

You did not say what OS or bit but this will give you sub directories for your apps from recycle bin, just revise and add paths as needed..DP :whistle:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00;Recycle Bin Context Menu for My Apps[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell\MYApps]"MUIVerb"="My Apps""SubCommands"="cleaner;hijack;killbox;killswitch;lockhunter;Etc;Etc""icon"="imageres.dll,143""Position"=-;CCleaner[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\cleaner]@="Open CCleaner""Icon"="%ProgramFiles%\\CCleaner\\CCleaner.exe"[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\cleaner\command]@="C:\\Program Files\\CCleaner\\CCleaner.exe"

Thanks I'll give that a try.

As for providing version of windows... didn't think that mattered as {645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E} has been the same structure since Windows Xp, despite bit.

Do I really need to add the values within the second snippet you added ";CCleaner" to achieve the desired affect within the recyclebin? Anyway, I'll try the suggestion out. Ah, nvm, you're pointing to a sub command, was hoping it'd be a bit cleaner. Still nice.

Edited by epic

XP won't work with the imageres file for the icon, and since you did not submit your reg file for your context menu the path would either be Program Files (x86) or Program Files, so again just use my example and revise as needed..DP :zzz: