New Bootable USB :-)

ha ha ha ha :w00t: :w00t: ha :w00t:

:yes:

Thanks for you reply

(((It's so soon you closed the thread But am happy Ok No more bigbaby Here is the Error i just wrote

here

A broblem has been dected and Window has been Shutdownto prevent dammage to your computer

If this is first time Stop error Screen Follow These Steps

Check for Viruses on yourComputer Remove any Newly installed gard drivers or hard Drive Controller

Check your hard disk to make sure it is properly configured and terminated

Run CHK Dsk / F to check for hard drive Curruption and then restart your computer

Technical Information

*** Stop :0x0000007B (0xF7A54524 0xc0000034 0X00000000 0X00000000)

))))

am using avast latest having no viruses on PC

No error find in hard disk

AND PLEASE DON"T CLOSED THIS TOPIC TOO :no:

Regards

Let us assume that (from the info I managed to EXTRACT from you on the now closed thread) you are using Rufus.

You are having a 0x0000007b Stop Error, we know that.

You were already told on the other thread what the possible causes can be.

Now, provide on your next post AT THE VERY LEAST these info:

1. the EXACT data about the computer you are trying to install the XP to <- (is it a laptop or a desktop, which EXACT make/model, etc.)
  2. a detailed enough description of the source that you are using (XP Home/Professional, SP level, if modified in ANY way, like nlited, etc)

or in other words, what was already asked to you and that you completely failed to provide, which is needed to try providing some assistance, otherwise I will also close this thread in no time.

Or, if you cannot do the above (or do not want or it is too painful) , refrain from posting at all, and try first the other tool that was suggested to you instead of Rufus, WinSetupFromUSb:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/120444-how-to-install-windows-from-usb-winsetupfromusb-with-gui/

http://www.winsetupfromusb.com/

You are given one (and only one) chance, use it wisely.

jaclaz