Compaq LTE 5100

Retroer

Thanks for answering. I guess that you ment that i could upgrade to windows 98. I have been in that site for a long time. And downloaded every update :D...

-Retroer-

No I did not mean upgrade to 98 (unless you want to), but there are two section for windows 95 osr1, and osr2. The Os you want is you choice.

Edited by Flasche

I found something of interest for you and I. While searching for webbrowsers that I could use for my NT4 system on working on I found this page from a favorite source of mine http://toastytech.com/files/95browsing.html . It's a custom SeaMonkey 1.20 pre release that supports html 5 components. It also has a YouTube spoofer for flash. Happy hunting.

Edited by Flasche

So can I update osr1 to osr2?? And I think those browsers could do almost everything, cause they have html 5.

-Retroer-

Here is a nice video of nt 3.51 on youtube with seamonkey 95 and youtube spoofer.

EDIT: opps :blushing: here's the video

Edited by Flasche

• 2 weeks later...

Now when I have gotten it, it seems that it is LTE 5000 which means that it has only pentium 75mHz

And when I turned it off it didn't start anymore. No lights were flashing, no sound and nothing on the screen. I checked charger and it worked. So does that mean, that powerboard is damaged? I have nothing else what I could try so any info is appreciated.

PS. If I have to buy new powerboard links is great....

Best regards Retroer